Best Happy New Month Quotes – A new day or new month means new opportunities, new avenues that would open up whole new horizons.
A new month may present challenges and difficulties that could eventually lead to the pathway of success.
A new month may involve lots of struggles or recognition for hard work. Nevertheless, it depends on how the world perceives a fresh start.
Here are some new month new goals quotes, new month new beginning quotes to remind you that there is always another chance awaiting you with open arms when the new month comes.
These quotes can be used for happy new month wishes, and other positive and encouraging messages and quotes related to happy new month.
Best Happy New Month Quotes
These quotes from famous people around the world are great for bringing happiness to a new month. Celebrate this wonderful month with these joyful quotes for the new month.
1. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
2. “The old has passed away…the new has come.” – Bible.
3. “How different every hour is from the one before!” ― Marty Rubin.
4. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” ― Richie Norton.
5. “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey.
6. “Just take it as a beautiful chance for you to rebuild yourself.” ― Samiha Totanji.
7. “Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don’t go to the ocean with a teaspoon.” – Jim Rohn.
10. “As we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.” ― Mie Hansson.
11. “All at once, summer collapsed into fall.” — Oscar Wilde.
12. “The splendid thing about falling apart silently is that you can start over.” ― Sanober Khan, ‘A Thousand Flamingos’.
13. “Tomorrow is near, yet so far away. Choose this day to love unconditionally, and be happy within.” ― Stephanie Lahart.
14. “Every beginning has an ending. Don’t let the goodbye scare you from starting the best story of your life” ― Dawn Lanuza, ‘You Are Here’.
15. “Our journey without judgment can begin today.” ― Ron Baratono, ‘The Writings of Ron Baratono’.
16. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; they are new every morning.” – The Bible.
17. “Tomorrow is another day.” – Margaret Mitchell.
18. “The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
19. “Start over…begin again.” – Purity Ring, ‘Begin Again’.
20. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now.” – Carl Bard.
21. “Life is just a set of new beginnings, but the outcomes are up to ourselves.” – Lisa Marie Husby.
22. “Your history is not your destiny.” – Joyce Meyer.
23. “This is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book…this new book has just begun! A beautiful one.” ― C. JoyBell C.
24. “January, the first month… A perfect time to start all over again.” – Charmaine J. Forde.
25. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” ― Marty Rubin.
26. “I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.” – Michelle Obama, ‘Becoming’.
27. “It is the dawn of a new day, and it is raining…dance in the rain, and forget your sorrows.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson, ‘Song Of A Nature Lover’.
28. “This is a new year. A new beginning.” ― Taylor Swift.
29. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” – Rainer Maria Rilke.
30. “Every day is a new beginning, because you can’t turn the clock back.” — Mel Gibson.
31. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot.
32. “You raze the old to raise the new.” ― Justina Chen Headley, ‘North Of Beautiful’.
33. “January looks forward to the new year and back to the old year.” – M.L. Stedman.
34. “New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” – April Mae Monterrosa.
35. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
36. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you.” – Michelle Obama.
37. “I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.”– J. K. Rowling.
38. “The object of a new month is not that we should have a new month…we should have a new soul.” — G. K. Chesterton.
39. “Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes.” ― Carl Friedrich Gauss.
40. “Everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” — Jenny Han.
41. “I thought no one would ever call spring bittersweet, even though it was an end to one season and a beginning for another in an endless spiral.” ― Janet Rebhan, ‘Finding Tranquility Base’.
42. “Let, from this month onwards, your days become happier, fulfilling, and joyful.” – Rajesh Goyal.
43. “One kind word can warm three winter months.” – Japanese Proverb.
44. “We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now.” ― Kaleb Kilton.
45. “Let this new month bring great miracles, new visions and greater blessings for you and your beloved ones.” – Rajesh Goyal.
46. “Every morning a new sun greets us and our new life begins.” ― Marty Rubin.
47. “You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time.” ― Charlotte Eriksson, ‘You’re Doing Just Fine’.
48. “Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson.