The Coca-Cola Scholarship program is an achievement-based award for graduating high school seniors that honor students for their dedication to having a substantial positive impact on their schools and communities as well as their capacity to lead and serve.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation aspires to better the world by making investments in exceptional high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that benefits others.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation: What is it?
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation was established in 1986 as a joint celebration of Coca-100th Cola’s anniversary by The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola bottlers. Through two well-known programs on behalf of the Coca-Cola System, the Foundation is able to offer almost 1,400 college students $3.4 million in annual scholarships as a result of its commitment to education.
Coca-Cola Scholarship can be found all over the world working in fields such as business, nonprofit organizations, the arts, and education to improve technology, find cures for diseases, inspire revolutions, dream up new futures, and conduct a historical study that will impact modern society.
The Coca-Cola Scholarship Program has awarded more than 6,150 Coca-Cola graduating high school seniors with more than $69 million in scholarships.
The Coca-Cola Scholarship Foundation gives 150 talented young people who are innovators, leaders, and game-changers a head start on their futures after high school.
Read: How to Get A School Scholarship
Coca-Cola Scholarship | Financial Support:
Through the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team Program, which is overseen by Phi Theta Kappa, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is happy to support two-year institutions. The Program distributes 200 stipends (up to $237,500) per year across four recipient categories in varying sums:
- 50 New Century Gold Scholars are awarding $1,500
- Silver Scholars (50) are awarding $1,250
- 50 Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000.
Scholarships from Coca-Cola | Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be:
- Student currently enrolled in a high school (or homeschooled) in the United States (or at a few select DoD schools) who will graduate in the 2022–2023 academic year.
- Depending on the criteria used the U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents, refugees, asylees, Cuban-Haitian entrants, or humanitarian parolees may be eligible.
- Expecting to graduate from high school this academic year
- Able to prove your high school GPA of at least 3.0 overall
The following applicants are not eligible to submit an application for the Coca-Cola Scholarship:
- The Coca-Cola Company, its divisions, officials, subsidiaries, employees, or owners, as well as their children or grandchildren, are not eligible to apply.No applications will be accepted from former workers of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries, or their children or grandchildren who are currently receiving retirement benefits.
- Those who live there but just temporarily
- Except for those attending DoD schools, international students are welcome.
- High school graduates are ineligible to apply.
What Factors are Considered by the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation when choosing Recipients?
Coca-Cola Scholarship require intelligent, smart and well organised students who achieves both academic and social excellence in their respective schools. These leaders show a persistent commitment to improving their communities and are fervent and service-minded.
Apply as follows
1. Verify that you meet the eligibility requirements before applying.
2. Go to the application page and register there. To begin, click “Sign Up.” To make sure you can apply, you will be required to take an eligibility test after creating an account.
3. Fill out your application when you’re prepared.
Important points to remember: only the online application must be submitted by October 31, 2022, at 5 p.m. Eastern. Sending us a transcript, a résumé, an essay, or recommendations is not acceptable.
For more information, click here.
Leave a Comment