The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) provides a special chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth nation with a low or middle income.
The scholarships offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students who are dedicated to bringing about change in their communities to extend their perspectives, experience a new culture, and create a lifelong worldwide network.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023–24 program is open to international students from Commonwealth nations with poor and moderate incomes. One of the Fully Funded International Scholarships for students from developing nations to realize their dream of attending college is the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship.
For the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023–24, applications are welcome. The scholarship is open to international students from Commonwealth nations. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is an exceptional chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in one of the Commonwealth’s low- or middle-income nations.
For the 2023–2024 intake, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) applications are now being accepted. QECS offers the chance to study for a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth nation with a low or moderate income.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 are an excellent possibility for you if you’re seeking a fully-funded master’s study opportunity.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars work to effect positive change and find solutions to the problems we all confront via academic collaboration and cross-cultural interchange, both in their home countries and those that host them. Scholars will actively participate in shaping the Commonwealth network’s future.
Outstanding students who are unable to afford their studies are supported by the QECS fully-funded scholarship program. As a result, it is a fantastic chance for all international students to have a free education overseas. Your life can be changed by studying abroad and experiencing a new culture.
Depending on the course, a Scholarship for a Master’s Degree lasts between one and two years. This year, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Program features 12 prestigious universities as participants.
Also read: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-2024
- Access to fully subsidized two-year master’s programs is provided to award recipients.
- Return economy flights to their host country during the award’s validity.
- Living expenses allowance (stipend)
- An allowance for arrival
- Grants for research support are available upon request and approval.
Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-24:
- Citizens of a Commonwealth nation (or those with refugee status).
- A QECS Award is available to applicants of any age.
- QECS are exclusively accessible to master’s degree holders.
- At the time of application, you must already have earned your degree and graduated with a grade point average of at least 2:1.
- Depending on the university you choose to attend, you may need to take an English language test.
Fields in which Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are Available
University of Eswatini
- MA History
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Nursing Science in Family Nurse Practice
- MEd Adult Education
- MEd Curriculum and Teaching
- MEd Educational Foundations and Management
- MEd Primary Education
- MSc Agricultural and Applied Economics
- MSc Agricultural Education
- MSc Agricultural Extension
- MSc Animal Science
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Computational Physics
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- MArch (Master of Architecture)
- MPhil Agribusiness Management
- MPhil Agricultural Economics
- MPhil Agricultural Extension and Development Communication
- MPhil Agroforestry
- MPhil Agronomy
- MPhil Agronomy (Crop Physiology)
- MPhil Animal Nutrition
- MPhil Aquaculture and Environment
- MPhil Architectural Studies – Two Years
- MPhil Animal Breeding and Genetics
- MPhil Construction Management
University of West Indies
- Caribbean Studies
- Creative Arts
- Global African Studies
- Heritage Studies
- Master of Education
- Master of Laws
- Master Public Health
- MSc Banking & Finance
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Financial Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- University of Mauritius
- Master of Public Health
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- MS Mathematics
- MS Physics
State University of Zanzibar
- Education Youth and Gender Development
- MSc Information Technology
- MSc Climate Change and Natural Resource
- Gender Studies
- MSc Agribusiness Management
- MSc Civil Engineering
Participating Countries List:
Candidates can select courses from the best colleges in participating nations that are listed on the official website. The list includes:
How to Submit an Application for 2023 Queen Elizabeth Scholarships?
Students must follow the instructions provided to submit an online application to any university:
- First, a student must create a MyACU account.
- A student must submit all necessary information, including biographical data, academic transcripts, employment history, and the course you desire to apply for.
- The applicant must confirm that the necessary course is offered at the university to which he or she is submitting an application for admission.
- Additionally, the applicant must provide documents with a study strategy or research plan, post-study outreach, development impact, and other pertinent information.
- Before beginning the application procedure, the applicant must ensure that all necessary documents are in his or her possession so they can be carefully submitted.
- Fill out your application completely, then submit it.
- Following a successful application, applicants will be notified.
Leave a Comment