How to reset your Facebook account – You can adjust various settings, recover your password, or regain access without an email or phone number. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
How to Reset Your Facebook Account
If you need to reset your Facebook account, there are several options available to you, depending on your specific needs. Whether you want to adjust your settings, recover your password, or regain access without an email or phone number, the following steps will guide you through the process.
To reset your Facebook settings, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page.
3. Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username, and networks.
4. Click on the “Notifications” and “Mobile” tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you.
5. Select the “Apps” tab to reset your preferences for applications you and other Facebook members use.
If you need to recover your Facebook account without an email and phone number, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Facebook homepage and click on “Forgotten account?”
2. Enter your email, username, or full name.
3. Click “Search” to find your account.
4. Reset your password by following the instructions sent to your email address. If you no longer have access to your email, you can enter a new email ID you have access to and confirm it. Then, create a new password and log in.
If you need to recover your Facebook password without an email and phone number, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to Facebook.com and select Recent Logins.
2. Or go to the Facebook Find Your Account page and enter your name or username.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
In addition, if you’ve forgotten your login or password, or if you’ve deactivated your account, you can recover your old Facebook account by following the appropriate steps.
By following these guidelines, you can successfully reset your Facebook account, recover your password, or regain access without an email or phone number.