Instagram Login With Facebook Account is a convenient way to access Instagram using your Facebook account credentials. By linking your Instagram account to your Facebook account, you can easily share your Instagram posts on Facebook and access additional features and insights.
Instagram Login With Facebook Account
Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your Instagram app and go to your profile.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines at the top right corner, then select “Settings.”
3. In the Settings menu, tap on “Account” and then select “Add Accounts” to link another account.
4. Tap on “Facebook,” and you’ll be prompted to log in to your Facebook account. Enter your credentials.
5. Instagram will request permission to access your Facebook account. Allow the necessary permissions to continue.
6. Choose where you want to share your Instagram posts on Facebook.
7. Grant permissions for Instagram to manage your pages and publish as you on Facebook.
By following these steps, you can easily link your Instagram account to your Facebook account and enjoy the benefits of seamless integration. Remember, you can only link one Instagram profile to a Facebook page and vice versa.
Instagram Login With Facebook Account is a useful feature that can help you streamline your social media management and boost your online presence. By linking your accounts, you can easily share your Instagram content on Facebook and access additional features and insights.